Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not Sleeping Tonight

Big test tomorrow. Cardiopulmonary. Not much time, must study more.

I took a needed break to edit a photo. This Photoshop eye tutorial had me messing around with a photo I've already posted other places. I fixed up the eyes, exposure, color, what have you and ended up with something I really like. This one was taken while I was in India. Sometimes it has nothing to do with skill. I had tied a scarf on my head and turned the camera around to snap a picture because I didn't have a mirror, and this is what I ended up with, funny face and a colorful scarf. I was a little hesistant to post a self-portrait but I don't have time to care about it. The before image is below.



1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Danielle! So glad the tutorial is helping you explore other options.:) Once you learn how to do layer masks a whole new world opens up!!!

    ReplyDelete