Friday, January 13, 2012

Learnin' to Fly

I'm running on three hours of sleep and thought I would just get behind for a day on my resolution (remember I said that was allowed). Then, I happened upon something while driving back from the grocery store! Once against did not have my camera but luckily it was in my neighborhood and still there when I got back. It was a great chance to use my telephoto. So thanks, Society Hill, for my wildlife shot of the day. It's not the best quality, but it's a BLUE HERON. At least I hope that's what it is. I'm a medical student, not a bird watcher.


Today after our exam I worked on my red wall. It is an ongoing project but here's a little peak. Excuse the low quality- it's an instagram shot.

And on top of that tomorrow is my birthday today was the end of our block, and thanks to MLK it's a three day weekend! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! Annie made me a cake:


No comments:

Post a Comment