Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Hard to Come Up With Titles When You're Posting Every Day

#16 Neutral Tones. I randomly snapped this one the same time as the first photo of the day during a walk through the woods in near our farm house. It just kind of sat around populating the unposted folder of Vermont pictures. I decided to edit it today and give a bit of a vintage feel. The original is low on color and I thought it had some potential. I took a lot of the information on how to do an edit like this from a tutorial I found on youtube.

I'm still behind from my birthday weekend and intend to make up for it. I'm really running out of things to take pictures of. The winter weather means I'm in no mood to go outside and get new photos and I'm running out of things in my apartment to take pictures of. Textbooks? I think not. Might me time for yet another stop my an antique store to find some interesting subjects. Or perhaps a trip to the city... o yes, that just might have to happen.

1 comment: