Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Moving Cars


I have A LOT of photos that were taken from moving cars. They usually come out awful or with the blur of bug splat on the windshield obscuring a nice photo. As this resolution is about getting better at editing this photo isn't the most spectacular one I've ever taken. It is just okay. And when it came out of the camera, it wasn't even noteworthy. I liked the clouds on my way out to Michigan but nothing else about the picture really worked. So today, I used content aware to make it work. So, like I said, this is nothing spectacular but it is really about the before and after.

Cross my heart that is the same photo. Content Aware on Photoshop CS5 allows you to just circle things and eliminate them. Some techy genius made photo editing so much easier.  So, although it isn't a spectacular shot, it fulfills my New Year's Resolution requirements. So photo #22 Take Me Home, Country Roads. Like I said, this was taken from the moving car on our way out to Michigan. Whenever B and I get in the car for along road trip I put on some John Denver and belt it, off key. It's lovely. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment