Friday, January 20, 2012

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

At the end of second year, every medical student across the country has to take the boards. I just recently scheduled mine transforming them from some figment of my imagination into a rapidly approaching event that should be consuming my life. This New Year's Resolution is a lot of things. One is procrastination, another is denial. With third year starting this summer, I'm not sure if my goal is realistic. Regardless I am trying until then. And since I need some sort of reward at the end of this test, I'll have a week's vacation between boards and the start of third year. My mom's been taking French lessons so Paris was on the agenda but with flight tax being sky high (bad pun, I know) I'm not sure how realistic that goal is either. But, I've decided to pretend I'm going to Paris anyway. I pulled out my Paris Vacation piggy bank which actually has some change and bills in it. So picture #18 The Light at the End of the Tunnel.




No comments:

Post a Comment