Thursday, July 14, 2011

You Never Know When...


...a sunset is just going to knock you off your flip-flops.

Today I spent a wonderful day at the beach with a college friend. She drove in this morning and we cruised to the shore in my open top Jeep Wrangler. It sprinkled a bit but by the end of the day the sun was shining, I was looking crispy (thanks mom for the amazing tanning skin!), and Surf Tacos and Homemade Ice Cream were enjoyed, thoroughly. On my way back to my apartment I passed a beautiful scene in the car and just had to pull a u-turn and take a photo. Proof that you just never know when having a camera sitting in your back seat will pay off! I couldn't do it justice but I snapped some shots from the side of the road. I'm glad I turned around- it was well worth the 10 minute detour!

1 comment:

  1. Can we talk about how all I've been craving lately is Surf Taco? Gahhh, this just made it so much worse. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete