Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And So It Begins

I started this blog sometime during my first year of medical school but never really got it off the ground. Yesterday I was enjoying a glass of wine in Tribeca and the host commented on my bag from B&H. "O what did you get?" he asked. I flashed him my shiny new Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 and we both lusted for a minute. He asked, "So do you have a blog?" and I thought of this page and my absence from it. This time, I'm really going to make it happen. What can you expect to find here? A smattering of everything from mud pies to medicine because that is what my life is like right now. I am about to start my second year of medical school after returning back from an unforgettable five weeks traveling India. A lot of pictures to come from my India adventure. Check back and see what I'm up to!
Probably functional, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

No comments:

Post a Comment